Dr. OLAWALE Simon O., B.Tech., M.Sc., Ph.D
Acting Dean, Faculty of Engineering and Environmental Sciences
The Faculty of Engineering of the Osun State University is one of the first two pioneer Faculties under the College of Science, engineering and Technology established 2007/2008 academic session as part of the first phase of development of the university.
- The Faculty produced the overall best student in the University (2013/2014) and (2014/2015) Sessions in the University.
- The Faculty produced the overall best student in the Faculty of Engineering in all state-owned University in Nigeria in 2016.
- The Faculty came First at the First Committee of Deans of Engineering of Nigerian Universities (CODET) Competition at the South western zonal level.
To train and produce qualified engineers with high academic standards and adequate practical background in the the fields of Engineering through broad-based training and exposure to industrial as well as entrepreneurial practices to enable them satisfy the immediate manpower needs of the industry and the community.
1. Civil Engineering
2. Mechanical Engineering
3. Electrical/Electronics Engineering
4. Urban & Regional Planning