Prof. Janet Olubukola Olaitan joined the services of Osun State University, Osogbo, Nigeria in 2008. She graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Microbiology from Lagos State University in 1992 and subsequently Master of Science and Doctor of Philosophy in the same discipline in 1997 and 2005 respectively from University of Ibadan. Dr. Olaitan started her carrier as an Assistant lecturer with University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (UNAAB) in 1999 and rose to Lecturer I.
In terms of administrative responsibilities, Prof. Olaitan was the pioneer Coordinator and Acting Head of Department of Biological Sciences of the University between 2008 and 2011. She served as the Acting Dean of Student Affairs between 2011 and 2013. She became the pioneer Acting Dean of Basic and Applied Sciences in 2013. She is currently the Dean of Basic and Applied Sciences and Provost, College of Science, Engineering and Technology. She has Academic papers published in both Local and International Journals and has attended many Conferences within and outside the country.
Mr. Adegoke obtained her First Degree (B.Tech) Pure and Applied Mathematics and Masters in Business Administration (MBA) from the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology in the year 2002 and 2009 respectively.
He assumed duty in the Registry Department of Osun State University in August 2015, and was deployed as faculty officer, Faculty of Basic and Applied Sciences.
1. Faculty Secretary to all Faculty/College Statutory Committees.
2. Processing of students applications to appropriate University Committees like COPDD, BCOS and University Senate.
3. Processing of application for Adjunct lectureship, Sabbatical and contract lecturer to various appropriate Committees.
4. Secretary, University Central Faculty Assurance Committee.
5. Opening of Admission Portal, verification and screening of O’Level results for 100L and DE students;
6. Processing of final clearance for final year students for the process of collecting final notification of results/certificate;
7. Keeping custody of student’s registration files from 100L up to graduation year.
8. Keeping custody of matriculation/graduation gown: collection and returning; and
9. Scanning of relevant documents and students results for Senate approval.
Mrs. Lawal Suliyat Aderonke is a native of Ede where she had basic and secondary education (1997). She studied Secretarial Studies from Federal Polytechnic, Offa, Kwara State (2007). She obtained Higher National Diploma (HND) in Secretarial Studies from Osun State Polytechnic, Iree in the Department of Office Technology and Management (2013). She holds B.Sc. Business Administration from Fountain University, Osogbo, Osun State. I have attended both local and International job related trainings, workshops and conferences. Mrs A.S Lawal is a resourceful confidential secretary, married and blessed with lovely children.
• Use a variety of Computer software packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
• Deal with telephone and email enquiries, using an email system (e.g. Gmail)
• Sort and distribute incoming mails and organize and send outgoing mails
• Photocopying and printing various documents
• Create and maintain filing and other office systems
• Keep diaries and arrange appointments
• Attend meetings and take minutes of actions and proceedings
• Prepare and verify salary checkers to payroll records every month
• To carry out any other assignment as directed by the Dean of Faculty of Engineering and Environmental Sciences.