The Vice-Chancellor's approval, which takes effect from Monday, 1st August, 2022, was confirmed by the Registrar, Mr. Gafar Adebayo Shittu, in various letters of appointment addressed to the respective new appointees dated 26th July, 2022. The appointments in the various categories are:
- Professor Israel OYEWOLE, appointed as Provost of the College of Science, Engineering and Technology.
- Professor Rotimi FASAN, appointed as Provost of the College of Humanities and Culture.
- Professor Mojeed ALABI, appointed as Provost of the College of Law.
- Professor Florence YUSUF, appointed as Provost of the College of Education.
- Professor Akeem SALAMI, appointed as Dean, Faculty of Management Sciences.
- Professor Morufu OLAYIWOLA, appointed as Dean, Faculty of Basic and Applied Sciences.
- Professor Armstrong TERRY-ALLI, appointed as Dean, Faculty of Basic Medical Science.
- Professor Victor MABAYOJE, appointed as Dean, Faculty of Basic Clinical Sciences.
- Professor Olufemi ADEKANYE, appointed as Dean, Faculty of Clinical Sciences.
- Professor Florence YUSUF, appointed as Ag. Dean, Faculty of Education.
- Professor Simeon OLAWALE, appointed as Ag. Dean, Faculty of Engineering.
- Professor Babatunde DECKER, appointed as Ag. Dean, Faculty of Humanities.
- Professor Mabel IPINMOROTI, appointed as Ag. Dean, Faculty of Renewable Natural Resources.
- Adeniyi NASIR, appointed as Ag. Dean, Faculty of Law.
- Titus ALAO, appointed as Ag. Dean, Faculty of Agriculture Production.
- Julianah AKINDELE, appointed as Ag. Dean of Student Affairs, while Dr. Olubukunola OMOBUWA was appointed the Vice Dean.
- Samuel Adedotun, appointed as Ag. Dean, Faculty of Environmental Sciences.
- Mikail FOLORUNSHO, appointed as Ag. Dean, Faculty of Culture.
Directorates in the Vice-Chancellor:
- Professor Monsuru ADELEKE, reappointed as Director of Academic Planning, while Dr. Mukthar ABANIKANNDA was reappointed as Deputy Director.
- Professor Amos POPOOLA, appointed as Director of Quality Assurance, while Dr. Bosede Akanbi was reappointed as Deputy Director.
- Professor Olukoya OGEN, appointed as Director, Office of Research and Innovation Management (ORIM).
- Toyese Najeem DAHUNSI, appointed as Ag. Director, Directorate of Inter-Campus and Public Affairs.
- Waidi SULE, reappointed as Ag. Director of Sport, while Mr. O. Alasi was appointed Deputy Director.
- Obiseye OBIYEMI, appointed as Ag. Director of SIWES.
- Adedayo ADEYEMI, appointed as Ag. Director, Office of Linkages and International Partnership.
- Muyiwa FATOKUN, appointed as Ag. Director of IMTC.
Directors of academic centres:
- Professor Onyegbula NWOKE, reappointed as Director of Pre-degree.
- Professor Oguntola ALAMU, appointed as Director of the Centre for Renewable Resources.
- Professor John AGBONIFO, appointed as Director, Global Affairs and Sustainable Development Institute, while Dr. Olabanji SURAKAT was appointed the Coordinator of Programmes.
- Adepeju ADIGUN, appointed as Ag. Director, Centre for Entrepreneurship, while Dr. Funmilayo OLOYEDE was appointed the Deputy Director.
- Uzoma CHUKWU, reappointed the Ag. Director, Centre for General Studies, while Dr. Esther ISHOLA was reappointed as Coordinator of Programmes.
- Kayode SAMUEL, appointed as Ag. Director, Centre for Weather and Climate Science.
- Lukmon AZEEZ, appointed as Deputy Director, Multidisciplinary Research Laboratory.
- Akin OGUNLEYE was reappointed as Deputy Director/Coordinator of Programmes, Centre for Human Resource Development and Lifelong Learning.
Similarly, the Vice-Chancellor has approved the appointments of new Heads of Department across Colleges, also with effect from 1st August, 2022.
On behalf of Council, Senate, Management, Staff and Students of the University, the Vice-Chancellor congratulates the new appointees and wishes them best of luck in their new dispensations.