- Once you have been processed for graduation on the portal, you are to log into the portal and click on "Start Clearance Process" to initiate the online clearance process.
- You are to proceed to your College Secretary with the original copies of your O’level certificate and a scratch card of the relevant examination body to complete the clearance initiation process.
- After the College Secretary has completed the final verification of the results, click on Track Clearance Process from the dashboard menu to monitor the progress and status of your clearance process.
- Keep visiting the portal from time to time for important notifications throughout the clearance process.
- Upon reaching the final stage of the clearance process, you will be able to print the completed copy of your clearance form.
- The clearance form should be taken to the College Secretary's office to collect the Statement of Result.
Note: Your physical presence is only required at the College Secretary's office throughout the clearance process.