Directorate of Students’ Industrial Work Experience Scheme welcomes you to transformed and Vibrant Directorate. Our vision is to ensure that Osun State University Students acquire all necessary skills through SWEP and SIWES programmes to make them competitive in the Labour market within and outside Nigeria. Also, to ensure that they gather entrepreneurial skills for self-survival.
Most activities of the directorate are mainly online because of the multi-campus system of the University and also to reduce cost of administration on the part of the University and reduce risk of our students on Nigerian Roads.
ACCOMPLISHMENTS: PAST AND ON-GOING
* Preparation for 2017 SIWES supervision is on-going. Also, Preparation for SWEP I and II is on-going.
* 2016 SIWES and SWEP programmes were concluded successful.
* Payment and Registration for SIWES and SWEP programmes by students is online.
* 24/7 Mobile access to the Directorate.
* Use of secured and customized e-log book by students on SWEP or SIWES programmes.
* Zero tolerance to students’ movement to and fro the Directorate. All students’ activities in relation to SWEP and SIWES are online or SMS or Phone calls.
* The Directorate is striving, with the collaboration of the College of Agriculture, Ejigbo, to retain students of College of Agriculture on campus for the six months SIWES programme when adequate facilities are provided. The products from such activities will add to the IGR of the University and the student can create Agro-allied enterprise after graduation.
To achieve the laudable Vision and Mission Osun State University.
LIST OF STAFF
- Dr. OBIYEMI Obiseye, B.Sc, M.Sc, Ph.D Ag. Director, Student Industrial Work Experience SchemePhone: 08034385485
- OGUNDIPE, Oluwabunmi Theresa SupervisorPhone: 07037419397
- Mrs. E. O. Okeyale Principal Confidential Secretary IIPhone: 08033667907
- Mrs Temitope O. Ojoniyi, FCA Chief AccountantPhone: 08033960958
- Mrs. S. T. Ajibola Mech/DriverPhone: 07039777720