Student Affairs is a unit within the Vice Chancellor’s Office and supervised by the Dean of Student Affairs. The Office of Student Affairs encourages and supports students’ success by providing a variety of support services, programme, and activities to enhance the students’ experience as well as assist students in meeting the many demands of the students, both personal and academic.
The staff advises student groups on a variety of issues including goal setting and event planning. Although the main office of the students’ affairs is at the main campus at Osogbo, branch offices exist in all the Colleges of the University with Sub-Deans overseeing activities at this level.
The mission of the Student Affairs is to enrich the experience of every student at Osun State University through a wide range of educational, cultural, and social programmes as well as creating opportunities to build skills. We also maintain cordial relationship between Students and the community.
Student Affairs Office oversees:
- Orientation programme
- Matriculation programme
- Student Handbook production
- College / Departmental Students’ Associations
- Student Resource Information
- Student Support Services
Collation of information from scholarships and bursary awarding agencies, local governments and States.
The office also represents students’ interest before Management and appropriate statutory bodies of the University in addition to providing guidance and guidelines on Students conduct.
Office of Student Affairs is the primary resource on campus for students and serves as the main liaison between students and administration at UNIOSUN. We are also the “go to” office for a wide range of information such as ‘information about housing’ or ‘opportunities on academic support’.
We are partners with students in the academic process, and we stand committed to student success.
- Dr. Oluseye Abiona Acting Dean, Student Affairs
- Dr. O.A. Akanmu Sub-Dean, Student Affairs, College of Agriculture, Ejigbo Campus
- Dr. Mrs. A.A. Oyelade Sub-Dean, Student Affairs, College of Education, Ipetu-Ijesa Campus
- Dr. A.A. Adeleke Sub-Dean, Student Affairs, CHC, Ikire Campus
- Dr. T.G. Atere Sub-Dean, Student Affairs, CHS, Osogbo Campus
- Miss H.A. Adeniran Sub-Dean, Student Affairs, College of Law, Ifetedo Campus
- Dr. Toyin Olaniyan Sub-Dean, Student Affairs, CMSS, Okuku Campus
- Dr. O.F. Oladejo Sub-Dean, Student Affairs, CSET, Osogbo Campus
- Mrs. B.A. Oluwasanmi Student Affairs Officer (SAO)
- Mrs. Esther Odediran Administrative Office I